THE PICTURES of my trip

SO i made a promise and here I am posting the pictures of my trip to Europe (Holland, Germany, Belgium) :D

Through the window of the airplane, my adventure has just started :
The sun is starting to set...or maybe rise?


All the way up in the clouds thinking about blogger friends (see I think about ya'll even when I'm all the way up there :D)



And FINALLY FINALLY after long hours and many transits we start to land!! LAND HO!!


SO here goes, my collection of photos in Netherlands:

THE WINDMILL!!



The houses and the round-about :D




THE HUGE LOOMING CHURCH

Uitgezonderd is bike lane exit I think.


The beautiful bay





Peacock!


The horse carriage taking you for a tour around the Queen's old palace (turned into a museaum)




The beautiful Gardens


Huge fountain


Full view of the museaum/palace


Beautiful greenery


On our way to AMSTERDAM!



The cool bridge


And because I have a soccer fanatic brother, we went to see the Ajax Stadium


Came back to the village/city I was residing in.


It rained so hard it was like a mini-flood, the cars could barely drive




A city called Zutphen in Holland (it's like where tourists go to visit)








Another shot of the beautiful bay we had picnics at



On the way to Brussels, BELGIUM!


Pretty buildings and scenery (the spoke french there)








I think this is in Bocholt, Germany


Beautiful building, looks like the picture on a postcard doesn't it?


The stores in Germany


Hot air balloon taken from the balcony In Holland


I guess not alot of people get the chance to see a rainbow in Holland, I'm one of those luck ones :D


Hope you enjoyed it!
Wa alsalmou alaikom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.

**malekat_el7oriya** all these photos are abosolutley COPYRIGHTED you may not use unless you get my permission
jazakomallahkhairan

13 thoughts:

NeverEver said...

Wa alaikum asalam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu

wow... mashaAllah everything looks so calm there...

Glad you enjoyed it!!

ellen557 said...

They are beautiful!! So glad you had such a wonderful time & even more glad that you're back :D

Nashe^ said...

Everything looked so beautiful! I wish I was in Europe... I've only been to England and that was 3 years ago!

Thanks for following me :^)

Lydia said...

Thank you for fulfilling your promise to share photos from your trip. They are wonderful and your vacation seems perfect.

Anonymous said...

mahsallah your so talented

these pictures look awsomee

glad you had a great time in our continent.. lol

x

Stacy K. said...

Wow that was some rain. The windmill was awesome too. We have a coffee shop here called Dutch Bros. that has it on their signs and logo.
I would love to go back to Europe.

stitchersanon said...

I have just fund you rblog! excellent photos..really good.

Asmi's Journal said...

Hi Malekat, glad you're back safely and the pics were great :D

WhiteOrchid said...

lovely pics! I'd love to visit Europe one day inshallah :)

ModestJustice said...

Wow!
Masha'Allah!!
You look like you've had sooo much fun! I need to go on a euro tour myelf insha'Allah

Nevin said...

ausome post! woww, my favourite is Zutphen! i so want 2 go there! glad ya had fun :D

sayyidah nafisah said...

so nice picture :0 i wish i can go anywhere in every part of world, Insya Allah.amin ya Rab.hey, have u facebook?add me at nafisah_8@yahoo.com.

xoxo, nadia said...

looks like you had an amazing time :)