Yay! It's finally Friday!



Haha...Thank GOD it's friday...
I am so tired of school, school
and more school....

Every history class has been stuck in the auditorium watching movie after movie after slide show about WW II and it is so unnerving... I mean theses movies were horrible! I'm already getting nightmares about some things I see on T.V. about Palestine, I don't need any more horror.... I mean literally these people BLOW up, fires erupt, bombs drop down and people get murdered and killed on the spot. It really hurts to see stuff like that, and I know half the population of people will call me some big wimp, but that's not it at all. I'm not scared of this stuff it's just that I hate seeing things like war and hatred.

Anyways...I'm glad for the break from school, but I have to remember to finish my science fair project and practice like an hour on my violin... We're having auditions, and the pieces are really fast and hard to get.

My mom and dad are off from work on Fridays and they're really lucky, because they get to go to Jummah prayers. My mom was so happy today because the masjid was literally filled up with people coming to pray, and it just brings on such an air of peacefullness, I would have given anything to go to the masjid instead of sit around doing algebra worksheets and so on...

Whatever... I miss summer vacation, I wish it was summer already. Lol...this is the part my imagination starts running wild so I'll spare you the details :P

0 thoughts: