The real reason and 2 tags

Ok so you're probably wondering where i've been. WHy I haven't posted. this is my reason:
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******

******
*****

****
***
**
*

I've been:


*
**
***
**
*
OK, that was a lie.scroll down for the real reason:

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
I've been

(studying)

................ No wait I couldn't have been studying because:



SOOOOO what's the REAL reason behind why malekat hasn't been posting???!!

*drum roll*

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*




:) and even though i haven't been posting/commenting doens't mean i forgot, I"M STILL READING your posts even though i don't leave me mark ;P

And now onto the tags:

Tagged by Asmi/Quick it girl
1. Do you think you are hot?
erm?!
2. Upload your favourite picture of you. noooooooo way!!
3. Why do you like that picture? Because it makes me laugh when i see it :)
4. When was the last time you ate pizza? uh....2 weeks ago?
5. The last song you listened to? Crash n burn by Savage Garden
6. What are you doing right now besides this? Chewing gum, breathing, typing...
7. What name would you prefer besides yours? mine is too awesome to change ;p
8. People to tag:


9. Who is number 1? A sweet muslimah blogger :)
10. Number 3 is having a relationship with? uhhh that's not my business!!
11. Say something about number 5? ACK! I LOVE HER!
12. How about number 4? A super-cool muslimah :P
13. Who is number two? Awesome hijabi friend of mine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2 Tag
celebral seductress has tagged me...

8 Things I'm looking foward to
Summer vacation!!
Goin' to europe this summer !!!
Last day of school o_O
Seeing my cousin
umm...EID!
Ramadan
starting 8th grade ;P * ya i know i'm so young!*
And...learning to drive

8 Things I did yesterday
Woke up at 8:30
had a quick breakfast
Went shopping for our trip
Went to cvs
Teased my brother about his sling (he hurt his shoulder)
Found out I had a twin sister living in Fiji :P *hahha* jk!
E-mailed people
Read some book....

8 Things I wish I could do
White-water raft

Recite the whole quran by memory
Drive
Sky-dive
speak spanish fluently...i know some spanish just not fluently enough
Get a job
Stop being lazy
FLY!!

8 Shows I watch
little mosque on the prairie
and that's it....

8 Things I love
Family,
Hot chocolate
colors
hijab
ISLAM!!
cookie moster
nutella!
waterfalls

ANNNNNNNND i tag anyone who wants to do this...

5 thoughts:

ModestJustice said...

Oooh tags :D
haha yeah I've gotten a bit lazy myself so no anger towards you

-shakes fist-

Time to forget about this tag until a month later, hahaha
kidding

xoxo, nadia said...

Oooooh my first ever tag. HAHA okay I'm gona post it up on my blog.

Can I copy and paste the entire first part of your post? Because its describing the way I am right now. HAHA..

Miss ya girl

Aurangzeb said...

Lovely idea of sending messages through pictures!

scarletadyant said...

AWW dear sis...lol....lovely posting!...

celebral seductress said...

thanks for doing the tagging dear! hv a nice day!