100 FOLLOWERS! :D




"Those who are not grateful to people are not grateful to God"
-Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
I am so grateful to all my LOVELY LOVELY followers on this blog! Thanks so much for being so supportive and kind! i love you all!!

I can't believe I now have 100 followers :D

And with this opportunity, I would like to sincerely thank all my 100 followers! *hugs*
Thanks for always being with me!I love you guys :D
<3 <3

I was kinda hoping I could do a special post, but i couldn't think of anything (islamically related of course) special.

Inshallah I will think of something though. And I promise ya'll to post a well-written, touching post soon.

Love all of you dearly though. Take care!

9 thoughts:

Unknown said...

Haha, congrats on reaching that much!

:::nOtEs FrOm nOwHeRe::: said...

Make that 101! Hi, thanks for joining my blog. I have been trying to join yours but there's been some kind of glitch. The "follow" button is not showing up when I come to your page (It says "My Readers" and the rest is blank), so I can't click on it. I'll keep trying though :)

Nevin said...

Mashallah, congrats!! :D im not suprised you'v reached 100, you have such an ausome site! :D

Sue van der Woodsen said...

Hi dear, thanks for following my blog , i followed urs too :]

Arabzy said...

=) Hoping to see more people like you in the blog sphere..

*Now you're 102 ;)

Keep on doing what you're doing..

We are all proud..

And if you need any help with anything..

You know where to find me =)

Peace.

Candice said...

yeehoo, congrats! :p

Asmi's Journal said...

Yay lol, you go girl!

It's totally awesome that you have 100 followers - and I'm sure they'll keep increasing.

We love you too! :D

(I love the rainbow coloured font, btw)

Malekat_el7oriya said...

Sir Adib:
thanks akhiy!

Starla:
aww thanks that's weird it doesn't seem like the followers thing is messed up... :S i don't know :/

Nevin: aww shucks! you're so sweet!

Good.Girl.Herself™: thanks you rock!

Roon: aww thanks sis :D you're amazing

Candice: thanks so much!

Asmi's journal: aww you're so sweet! i love the rainbow font too *grins* i'm proud of it :D

ellen557 said...

Woohoo, congrats! This post made me smile so much ^_^