Action hijabis and my fears

Why doesn't there seem to be action hijabis on google?! Why do al hijabis have to be posing. I've been googling hijabi w/hijab flying in the wind since forever. But there's nothing! Or a hijabi running or jumping or cleaning or playing or eating. Gosh darn it! I swear I'm gonna create my own line of hijabi actions and post it everywhere, it would make life so much easier! lol.
And you wonder why I care so much?
Here's my explanation:
Once upon a time, there was a girl named malekat (no that's not my real name! lol) who was on spring break. But OH NO! Alas her spring break was coming to an abrupt end. And she needed to clean her rooma nd get ready for school. But sadly she was too addicted to blogging, and so she didn't start cleaning right away. So she decided to make a post with a picture of a hijabi cleaning. But of course she didn't find one and cried and cried her heart out. Malekat had gone through ALL the trouble of turning on the computer, opening firefox, typing in google and searching for a hijabi cleaning only to find that no one thought it was even necessary to have a hijabi cleaning on google images. C'mon people~!!! This is the 21st century! Continuing my story: Then malekat had a genius idea! She said to herself "I'll take a picture of me in a hijab cleaning!!!!" and she started to smile and smile until suddenly her smile started to fade. She couldn't do that! She wasn't allowed to put her beautiful, astounding, amazing (all sarcasnm ;S) picture on the humongous (how do you spell that?) web world!! Oh darn. And that is the end of my thoughts right now, I am still debating what to do. I am off to tackle the scary monster of cleaning.How come litte children are scared of under the bed mosters or closet monsters or toilet monsters but not cleaning mosters? that is utter NON-sense, I am very scared of cleaning monsters!---------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

10 thoughts:

Candice said...

There are some action shots out there! Cleaning though... well most Muslim women probably clean without their hijab, in the privacy of their own home so it could be harder to find!

Anonymous said...

Asalamu aleykum... I'm sorry for not replying to the comments you left me. I just wanted to say you have a beautiful blog mashallah.

xoxo, nadia said...

u could take a picture of you but without your face showing? ohh but that would mean your bum would be the focus of the photo. Lol...

i dont know how to solve this issue. i want photos of real hijabis doing real things..as in, besides those posing with abayas on online shops and those protesting and marching.

Saafir said...

Sorry you did not find any, but I found a couple may be u might be interested.(Don't rely on Google always, there is Y!, Live search, ASK etc)

try my site I have uploaded some for you

Asmi's Journal said...

Lol, I can't stand it if my room is messy one bit! My heart doesn't rest until I arrange my room. 0_o

Nice reading your blog again, malekat - i missed u! <3

Asha said...

Lol what a funny post! I think I've seen a running hijabi pic before.. oh wait, I've also seen a running niqaabi pic! She was jogging in her abaya and niqaab!!

Anyway, we ALL need to tackle that cleaning monster. Yea, I hate cleaning my room too. I have (or rather used to) clothes thrown on my bed and at night, I'll kick them to the floor.. Lol, all my school notes will be piled up at one corner of the room. Such a mes!

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Assalam sister!
lolz....
:D :D :D
i think this is the problem most of the hijabis face....
i saw the pis brother saafir has uploaded.. they are gr888... wonder how many pages he searched for them :D:D

Anonymous said...

lmaoooo that post made me smile :D

Farnnay said...

Are you sure there arent. i couldve sworn ive seen a lot before.especially in this one magazine called "muslim girl"

azarre said...

heloo..im from indonesia...nice blog.