Blog Make-over (well...only the background!)

Teehee I've been playing around with the blog background so much now a whole hour spent on deciding which background to keep. And my sweet blog friend Quick it Girl commented on the change and then found out that I kept changing it and so she had go back and update her comment :P sorry about that!! lol. feeling so much better lately thanks so much to everyone in blogsphere!
What do you think about the background and header picture (of hajj at the top) shoudl I keep it or change it some more?

12 thoughts:

Candice said...

Looks good! I'm glad you kept the picture.

Anonymous said...

ohh it's just lovely as it is!love the sky-blue background & the header.super serene to look at!xoxo

scarletadyant said...

Getting alright, yet? Good idea to change your performance...watch out! I'm a blue lover, I'll stole your blog...haaahaa..lol!

scarletadyant said...

Oh, my God...I got mistake...I mean, I'll steal your blog...sorry,...lol...

Jaz said...

It is SO pretty!

Asmi's Journal said...

awww, lol. I'd think it'd be better to change the header picture but then majority say you should keep it. Besides, the theme of hajj is a wonderful one. If you were to change the picture, I'd go for something which is more custom - like something which reflects your personality. and as always the blue is perfect. :)

your "sweet blog friend",
Quick It Girl
(Love u! :D)

Sacrifice4Allah said...

I like this new background. very nice colour :)

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhh blue

muneera lyyyyyyk

Anonymous said...

as salam aleykoum

i just wanted to say jazakallah ou kheiryan for the recitation of coran it is so beautifull but who is is ? sheikh al gamidi at least it sounds as his voise ?
take care sister

Umm Omar said...

Looks good to me! Masha'Allah. :-)

Farnnay said...

U changed the header again? because at the present moment i see hagia sophia (blue mosque)
i like that one :)

controlled chaos said...

OMG you sound like me. I've gone thru clearly at least a thousand (or 8) blog layouts.
SIGH
sooo irritiating
but I like the one you have.
Don't change!