Quick it Girl: Please READ!

A quick note to "Quick It Girl"I just wanted to say that I couldn't comment on your posts because it wouldn't let me, whenever I clicked post comment, the place to write a comment never comes up. So when you said, "P.s : Where have all my friends gone? :,(" on your latest post I felt really guilty about not telling you that commenting doesn't work, cuz I've been reading all your posts 'silently' lol. So maybe check the comment enabling or something, I'm not sure :(

3 thoughts:

Umm Omar said...

thank you malekat. I was having the same problem and I left Quick It Girl a message in my comments section, but maybe she never saw it?

ellen557 said...

the same thing was happening to me with her blog! :(

Asmi's Journal said...

Awwww, guys! I had no idea my comments thing had a problem until now! I don't know what the problem was, but I changed the comments to a pop-up window. Check if it works? :)

thanks for bringing it up - i was starting to wonder why the whole world was deserting me. Lol.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)