Oranges are red Violets are blue


Subhan allah, my mom and i went grocery shopping and we were at the fruit section. I looked around and stopped at a basket with oranges. These oranges were orange(duh!) but they were blotched red too. My mom told me they were usually somewhat reddish on the inside too. So of course I beg her to get them cuz i really want to try red oranges .lol. We get 4 oranges(and other stuff too) and go back home. At home, for some reason I'm really excited about trying the oranges. I ask my dad to peel the orange and cut it up because I really can't be trusted with sharp objects (mwahahhaha). My dad peels it and gives it to me to eat. But the color of it is AMAZING. It's like a really dark blood red on the inside. We've never seen anything like it. Mom says the oranges she's eaten before are usually red but not THIS red. Anyways, they are probably the BEST oranges I've ever eaten subhan allah. ANd they were special enough for me to take pictures of them! The pictures aren't really clear because the camera was having a mind of it's own but anyways...

9 thoughts:

بنت بيتر said...

That is so cool! I want to try it!

BTW sis, may Allah be with you and make your affairs easy. I know things are hard sometimes, I am like that a lot myself - you are welcome to email me ummtravis at live dot com and we can talk anytime :)

Malekat_el7oriya said...

ummtravis,
thanks so much for your kindness. You're amazing, I'm so happy that i have sisters in Islam like you

Anonymous said...

Masha`alah sister.The color is amazing, what about taste?

Malekat_el7oriya said...

Aishah,
the taste is incredible!

Umm Omar said...

wow, I've never seen oranges like that, or have even heard of them. Now I want to try them.
Who's the cutie pie in your picture? Masha'Allah.

singamaraja said...

Assalamu'alaikum Wr,Wb

Singamaraja visit you

Anonymous said...

as salam aleykoum

it is a very famous variety of orange here in europe we call it orange sanguine, but usually they are not orange as usual orange lol i don't know if this is making any sense to u lol

we'd rather squeeze it and drink the red juice it is very beautiful and not ordinary

Anonymous said...

you CANT call them oranges its not right........you have to call them redrangers
*tu tut tu* i thought youd know that much lol

EDIT** OMGIIII MY WORD VARIFICATION THINGY MIGIGY IS.... "got pie" lol

Malekat_el7oriya said...

muneera,
LOLLLL!! :) ok redrangers :) lol